Jive Hive Live has the following backline and technical capabilities on the ready to help make performances smooth and professional.
- 40 Channel Midas Digital Mixer and stagebox
- Up to 14 personal IEM mixes
- 6 PTZ 10-30x Optical Zoom NDI cameras
- vMix 4K Broadcast Production software
- 4 Additional HDMI Ports for BYO Camera
- Green Screen capabilities
- IMAG Capabilities HD Projection
- 12 core Windows based server
- i7 iMac with Final Cut Pro, Studio One Professional DAW
- Gretsch Drums- BYO Snare, Cymbals and personal favorites
- Full World Percussion set up with Congas, Timbales, Blocks, Bells, Chimes, Shakers etc
- Fractal Audio Guitar processing
- Fender Vibrolux amp
- Fender Bass Rumble 800HD with Modeling and Effects
- Kurzweil Keys, Nord Keys, Radial Key Largo
- Microphones, Stands, Cords or BYO
- Full stage lighting with Movers and Haze controlled by Onyx pro console
Depending on your needs it's a great approach to utilize as much of the existing backline as possible. It minimizes setup time. If you have that "very special tech need" that only you can fulfill...we're happy to accommodate. All guitar amps will be miced in isolation room to minimize spill and help get great Hivestreams and recordings.
Jive Hive Live can provide sound and video engineering services for your performance. We work with a variety of very capable and talented local sound/video pros and they've helped us get better every day. Or- you can bring your own engineers to the show. We will provide technical orientation as needed but we'd expect your team to be "fluent" in modern video and audio production techniques.
Hospitality - Logistics
Jive Hive Live has a bathroom, kitchen and bar available for your use with the understanding of "leave it like you found it."
- We do not serve, sell or provide alcohol to our guests
- We can recommend a number of great local food options if you'd like to enjoy a meal between soundcheck and performance
- Parking is relatively limited. We ask that you do as much carpooling as practical, which should be enabled to a degree by use of our existing backline
Day of Show & Preshow Planning:
- Please provide accurate Stage Plot, Input List and Media ready graphics, audio, video samples at least 1 week prior to show date
- Set list in running order at least 48 before show if you would like custom video titles, virtual tip jars etc.
- Plan to arrive and load in 3-4 hours before Go Live for soundcheck and technical rehearsal
- Plan to load out within 1 hour of performance end
- Jive Hive Live is not a public facility. You are invited as our private guests. That being said, we will require everyone in attendance at a particular performance to sign appropriate releases which will address any liability issues that may arise. We also request that Jive Hive Live have free use of performance audio, video and photographs resulting from your visit and performance. We will use your performance artifacts for the general promotion of Jive Hive Live and are not seeking to monetize your performance directly.
- Jive Hive Live will abide by any COVID-19 regulations and guidance in place at the time of your performance date. This may include health screening questions and temperature checks. It's common sense and non-negotiable.
- All of the above requirements should never be necessary but sometimes the saying "no good deed goes unpunished" is unfortunately true more times than we'd like to believe.